Events and Workshops
- This event has passed.
DIY Christmas Presents at Our Happy Place
November 19 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Get your creative juices flowing and make some handmade gifts for your loved ones this Christmas!
Let’s shower our loved ones with handmade gifts this Christmas! Visit Our Happy Place for a fun day creating special handmade presents, including:
- Mini Photo Albums with favourite photos from the year
- Etched Cutting Boards or wooden ornaments
- Macramé Key Chain
As an added bonus, Rachel from Seize the Stamp will be here from 10:30-14:00 demonstrating her products and teaching you how to make five beautiful Christmas tags for your gifts.
- Materials and instructions to make three presents – you can choose to make 3 of the same project, one of each…or what you like!
- Materials and instruction to make 5 Christmas tags from Rachel
- Snacks and beverages to keep your spirits high throughout the day
- Laughter and connection with like-minded ladies
Extra charge of CHF 9 per item will be charged if you wish to make more than three items. Extra tags will be charged by Rachel directly.
Schedule for the day:
9:30-10:00 – welcome coffee and time to connect
10:00-14:30 – open time to create your choice of presents
10:30-14:00 – Seize the Stamp demonstrations and tag station is open
This event is for adults (children ages 8 and up may join if accompanied by parent).
Note: Tickets are non-refundable. If you cannot attend due to illness or another reason, please contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your understanding!
Please Note: This event will also take place on Friday 18 November for Happy Hub members.