Popping in for a quick post tonight to share some lovely things I’ve been eyeing.
1. I am currently in the middle of organizing all of my recipes. If I ever manage to get them all written down and stored in a pretty box, I’d love to use these gorgeous Rifle Paper Co recipe cards.
2. I love Cath Kidston. How could your morning go wrong eating cereal from these amazing bowls?
3. Josef Frank is one of my favorite designers. Seeing all his gorgeous work at Svenskt Tenn in Stockholm was a real dream come true. These coasters are to die for.
4. I am not hating the overall trend. I might take the plunge this fall & go for it. I love these ones from Paige.
5. I’m into my yoga these days and I really like the ethos behind Satya Jewelry. This necklace is calling my name.
6. Cozy cardigans are the best.
Have a great night!