Thank You!

I don’t often make card sets, but I thought I would start coming up with some single layer thank you note sets to expand my collection (apologies for the bad photos!).

I love Papertrey Ink’s Dot Spot & thought it would be fitting for the job. I stamped the double-ended banner stamp from Banner Builders and masked it off when stamping the dot image.

I also did matching & lined envelopes for this set – its amazing how much a decorated envelope can enhance a card! I used various Papertrey Ink Bitty Dot & Bitty Box papers in purples & pinks.

This card is for the current ‘Bring the Bling’ challenge at CAS-ual Friday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Card details:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: rhinestones (Kaiser); die cut (Papertrey Ink, Cricut);

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Print this pageEmail to someonePin on Pinterest

Comments

1. says

So pretty and I love the colors! Great CAS design and use of bling and your matching envelope made me smile :) Glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

2. says

Such a great CAS card and you’ve put so much effort into the envelope, it looks fab. I love the colours you’ve used and those dots stamps are just so fun :)

3. says

LOVE your stamping, Rachel! The colors and details are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! And thank you for stopping by my blog :)

4. says

LOVE the colors on this CAS card, they look great against the crisp white, Love your lined envelope too :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

5. says

love those dots and the color combination is truely beautiful. The little bit of bling by the sentiment is the perfect way to finish the card.

6. says

So fun and happy!! Love your color combos – they really pop right off that white card base. Awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs!