Oh, Baby!

Wednesday evening already? I seriously don’t know where the time goes!

A couple baby cards to share today – I had so much fun using some sweet My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup chipboard for these.

This first card is a CASE of the super talented Laurie Willison’s card here. I was in love with this card when I saw it and really hope she doesn’t mind that I’ve borrowed the design & her clever use of gingham. She is one of my all time fave designers – I could CASE all her stuff!

Another simple & sweet little baby card – used some buttons & twine on this one for the current CAS-ual Friday challenge. Both cards also use stickers, so they’re going in for the current Wee Memories challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!ο»Ώ
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Print this pageEmail to someonePin on Pinterest

Comments

1. says

Such adorable baby cards!! Love how it looks like the elephant is walking through the flowers :) So glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

2. says

Both cards are darling – and you’re right – Laurie is a brilliant CAS designer. No doubt she’ll be very flattered by your choice to CASE her project. You’ve done it beautifully, by the way! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays – hope you’ll play again!!

3. says

These are both darling! I especially love the elephant one…he’s adorable! I’m sure Laurie will be flattered you cased her card-especially as you gave credit! I love that lion too BTW. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

4. says

Darling card!! The elephant and stickers are perfect with the soft colors! I love the button details! Glad that you come play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

5. says

OH my goodness! This is just so adorable! I love the tiger! What a fun addtion! Thank you so much for your sweet words! Totally made my day!! So glad you played along at CAS-ual Fridays!

6. says

Oh how cute are these cards! I am loving those chipboard pieces. SO fun! And love the patterned paper you paired them with! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!